Monday 2 August 2010

World Ticket Shop: Miley Cyrus eager to bid Hannah Montana goodbye


Hannah Montana's fourth and final season and perhaps, the show is aptly named Hannah Montana Forever for its last stint.
The Disney folks would have to look for someone else for their lead character anyway if they had any plans to continue with the show.
Miley Cyrus is going through an image overhaul period for one thing, which she and her handlers think will be more profitable for her as a singer and an actor. Another thing is Miley has grown too old anyway for the part.
Currently she expressed her disinterest about continuing with the role anymore, too.
“I’ve never faked it, saying that I’m always going to be Hannah forever,” Cyrus, 17, told Toronto Sun. “I’m going to grow up at some point. I’ve been always honest about that.
She says that she is at it since she was 11 and it is high time she called it quits.
“I think it’s the right time (to end Hannah Montana) because we’ve been working since I was, you know, about 11,” Cyrus told. “That’s when I did my first audition.
The actress is recently busy shooting her new movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud which stars Ashley Greene and Demi Moore beside her.

No comments: