Wednesday 4 August 2010

Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler: Talks With American Idol Execs


Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has revealed that he has been approached about a judging role on American Idol, but that it's “a work in progress”.
Tyler, 62, on the US talent gig is rumoured to be one of the new judges, alongside singer Jennifer Lopez, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
On a US radio gig asked about the reports, Tyler confirmed that executives on the Fox gig have contacted him.
On Kidd Kraddick's radio show he said: "Well, you know, this beautiful girl from Fox came up to me and made an offer."
He added: "It's a work in progress, it's just one of those things. They mentioned it and I listened and… we're on tour, so I've got to give it some time.
Asked what kind of judge he would be like if he were to take the job, he said: "I would be honest to the ones that think they have it, and I would be truthful and sensitive to those who haven't."

No comments: