Saturday 10 July 2010

Beyonce Filming ads is tough


Beyonce Knowles listened to her own music to "get in the mood" while filming her new TV commercial.
The singer 28 year old has created her own shade of lipstick, Beyonce Red, for L'Oréal's Infalliable Stars Never Fail Lipcolour.
She currently filmed a sexy television advertisement for the product, which showed her preparing to go onstage at one of her concerts.
In April the commercial was filmed over two days at New York's Neil Simon Theatre and Beyoncé listened to music constantly to set the scene.
"I had them play a little bit of Sade, a bit of my husband Jay-Z and a little bit of Beyonce," she laughed to Us Weekly magazine. "I filmed my movie Dreamgirls in a similar theatre so I had déjà vu. I relived one of the best moments of my life."
Beyonce is pleased with the way the finished ad looks, but admits she found filming it far more challenging than she expected. She is so used to being super serious before going onstage that is was hard to laugh and smile, although having her hair and make-up done helped.
She said, "It's difficult playing myself at work having fun. I'm usually so serious! I had my chandelier earrings and my mane of course".

No comments: