Tuesday 14 June 2011

Paul McCartney with Gorillaz has been hinted at a possible cooperation

Paul McCartney with Gorillaz has been hinted at a possible cooperation. He admitted that the former Beatle to work together with about Damon Albarn has spoken, but when problems have scuppered the scheme so far.

The 68 years old remastered reissuing their individual album 'McCartney' and 'McCartney II' to promote in an interview with Quietus, "We have kind of talked. Nothing serious, but I like what they do. I have run into Damon at things and we have talked. It's got near a couple of times but we never had the time, I suppose."

While Talking Heads "McCartney II" and his voice more power to influence songwriter played his size, was denied a hand.

He said, "Sparks? Not so much. I'd just seen them on telly and probably the main reason I noticed them is they famously said guitars are finished. I was like, 'not entirely sure about that, lads.' Ha!"

Also in this interview into music night 'McCartney' album was not as written.

He said, "
It was right after the Beatles had broken up, we'd finished recording. I'd been writing a couple of songs towards the end of the Beatles sessions.

"So after that I just had this choice -- like, do I immediately get another band? Do I take six months off from music? Or do I just do what I do and make some music at home, that kind of thing. So I ended up doing that -- I didn't think I was making an album, I think that's why some of the things are not aimed at anyone or anything. They are just me having fun."

No comments: