Monday 3 January 2011

Rihanna wants to perform in Glastonbury

Arrangers of British music festival Glastonbury Rihanna wants they invite her to perform this year.

The Only Girl (In The World) star told Q magazine, "I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there. I love rock music. I love Kings of Leon and The Prodigy. You could have nightmares about that guy with the clown face and the weird hair [frontman Keith Flint]. That's a look to scare little kids, right?

Rihanna adds, "But the music is awesome. I like the more traditional rock bands, too: Aerosmith and Bon Jovi. I think I could rock the stage at Glastonbury, no question. I know since Jay-Z played [at Glastonbury] they are open to a lot more R&B. And 'Umbrella' would be the perfect song for that place too."

No comments: