Sunday 9 January 2011

Fans wait out in cold for Deadmau5 show

I am a huge Fan of Deadmau5 show but unfortunately On Dec. 30,I attended the Deadmau5 show at the Shaw Conference Centre.My brother was also along with me who’s is also a big fan of Deadmau5 show.I have attended several show but i never saw such disorganization with admitting patrons into the building.

We arrived there at at 8 p.m,show started at 7 p.m,and almost one hour we waited in line in -20 C.The crowd waiting were being physically pulled inside the building by the four security officers through one open door, 10 at a time

When i was finally pulled inside i was shocked to see that to find no backlog of people inside.Once inside, things moved relatively quickly downstairs with ticketing, coat check and random pat-downs.

It is very disappointing to leave hundreds of fans outside in cold weather for such a long period of time, while the show they paid to see continued inside.

No comments: