Wednesday 22 December 2010

Bon Jovi at Wembley Stadium

Bon Jovi may be make well in future rockers, he said, they're certainly giving excercise a bad name with their latest admission...

In London Hyde Park the rock band are set to play on next June, the rock band are set to play London's Hyde Park next June, and with the location Jon Bon Jovi couldn't be happier.

Rock Icon 48 years old, now he explain, "We could have sold out Wembley Stadium no problem but Hyde Park is right out the back door of the hotel I stay at in London. The traffic of getting to Wembley from central London I've done enough times. I like to walk across the park, it's that simple!"

References Bon Jovi as Saying, "I've always toyed with the idea of playing there. If they don't have another old timer like me, I'd love to go out and see it and perhaps do a set."

Bon Jovi to perform Glastonbury? that would be a simple but interesting and very difficult for the travel-shy rokers.

No comments: