Friday 17 September 2010

Girls Aloud’s Nadine is engaged with Jason Bell


Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle with boyfriend American football Jason Bell have got engaged, she announced yesterday that their couple have been together for two years popped the question while she was in her pyjamas.

Engaged become last week when they were in Los Angeles. She said, “I had just got back from London, and he was in New York and then he surprised ill in London with a ring and stuff, while I was in my pyjamas. If I’d have known I would have got a blow dry, or at least got a manicure or something – but no. He was really nice about it. He got down on two knees last week, not one knee, because he played football for a while so he was all banged up, so he kinda got down and asked me all nice.”

She added: “It was really very different.”

No comments: