Sunday 4 October 2009

GIRLS ALOUD - CHERYL COLE PUTS TRUST IN DOGS


Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has revealed she struggles to trust people, and finds it hard to gig others how important they are to her.
Cheryl Cole trusts her dogs more than her husband.
The Girls Aloud singer, whose soccer star husband Ashley Cole was accused of having a fling with a hairdresser last year, admits finding it hard to know who is genuine and who is not.
She said: "I've come to the conclusion that I don't trust anybody in life except my mother and my dogs. I'm scared to let people know how much they mean to me, and it's scary that you can love a small hairy thing so much."
The 26 year old star has two pooches, chihuahuas Buster and Coco, and says spending time with them is the main way she relaxes.
Despite her admission, Cheryl insists she and Ashley are glad and have moved on from the reports of his alleged infidelity.
She told Britain's Sunday Times newspaper: "We're glad. You have to go through life. You have to have that learning curve. That pleasure versus pain. In general my life goes s**t s**t **t, amazing amazing amazing.
"I'm on the longest roller coaster ever. I feel like for the past six months I'm starting to level out. I'm sure at some point the nemesis will come back, but I feel like when the bad things happen there'll always be something good coming."

No comments: